- These films are of very low density and hence it is high yielding and cost effective when compared to other films
- The excellent gloss and wonderful clarity give the film an amazing look
- These have excellent clarity with dimensional stability and flatness due to low electro static charge
- The tendency to resist moisture, chemical and act as a barrier for other pollutants makes this an ultimate choice for various applications
- They give good performance on high speed printing
- They are available from 6 to 50 microns
- Also available in Matt finish look and feel
- Standard BOPP has a number of applications as they are used in covering the electrical appliances, laminations and printing
- F1 grade is often used to pack food items and hence preferred in various food home delivery services
- The BOPP has also its application in covering the Books and Note Books
- Moreover, they are also used in order to act as a barrier for moisture, chemicals and pollutants
- The adhesive and pressure sensitive tapes are also made by using BOPP films
- White and opaque BOPP films are also used in a number of applications- printing, packing, cable over wrapping etc.
- They have the excellent clarity and high glossy films as compared to other Polymers used in manufacturer Lamination Films
- They have the wonderful resistance against oils and greases
- The stiffness in Polyester is more than BOPP
- They are available in 4micron to 150 microns.
- It is used in various fields after coating of different materials and colors
- Hot stamping, Decoration, Release Films, Notebook covers, Garments, Embossing etc.
- Used in electrical insulation of wires and cables
- Laser Print labels, hologram, printer ribbons and X ray Films
- Microwave Films, Pouches of multilayer, Pharmaceutical packaging, Cosmetic packaging
- Our PVC is of world class standards and is of unbeatable quality, as of ‘Perfect’ brand it is widely known and accepted for its durability and performance.
- It is available between 4.5 to 15 Mic
- Width is 75mm to 950mm
- Due to its superior bonding strength, PVC is often used for the purpose of Lamination.
- PVC is also used to cover and laminate the outer surface of cartons that are used to store pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and readymade garments and hosiery
- Wraps for detergent cakes, soaps, books, posters; corrugated boxes for electrical appliances and gift items and window envelops are made from PVC
- Used for kela patta printing
- Used to laminate copy cover
- The texture of our holographic sheet is smooth and flexible.
- Can be used by Quality BOPP and Polyester depending upon the application
- It is visible from all the angles
- 3 dimensional effects and alluring designs
- Excursion coated with special adhesive
- They are utilized for promotional purposes along with gift packaging solutions
- Used in Logos, Labels and Symbols
- Available in 8 mic to 30 micron
Metalize Films (Met Pet / Met BOPP)
- They are the available with both Polymers: Polyester Metalized and BOPP Metalized
- They are available from 6 to 50 Mic
- It is made from high coating technology
- The bright colors make it attractive
- Coating helps it to acts as a barrier against moisture and chemicals
- Used on paper or box for decoration purpose
- Application of this is done wherever metallic filming is required
- Paper plates also have an outer covering of this layer
- Cosmetic boxes and gift boxes are often decorating by using this metallic film
- Yarns are also made using this film that re later used for decoration and similar purposes.
- Thermal Silver is used in cake base items
Golden and Matt Golden Films
- Available from 8 to 25 Mic
- Polyester as well as BOPP is used
- Best quality ingredients are assured
- Excellent ink bonding
- Metallic finish and alluring look
- Matt Finish is suitable for UV spot coating
- Decoration of cosmetics, perfumes, diaries, cards and tray.
- Also used in Gift wrapping
- Brochures, Folders, Posters, Magazines
- Used in cake base items
Thermal Lamination Film
- The user will get a velvet feel.
- It gives an organic look.
- Bonding strength when held with paper is good.
- Its appearance can be of Gloss as well as matte, depending upon the application
- They are available from 20 to 25 Mic.
- They are broadly used in document lamination
- Layering on Greeting Cards
- Shopping bags
- Often used for packaging where quality is required
- The film is highly recommended to give a premium look to novels and books using the process of lamination.
- Used in lamination of wet films like BOPP, PET, PVC with paper and board
- Available in Local brands, Chipko and Pidilite
- High viscosity, better bonding and good heat resistance
- Available in 50/55 Kg packing
- Used in making cartoons and corrugated boxes
- Depending upon the application, it can be Waste, Agro, Half Agro, Semi Kraft, RG Kraft paper
- Available from 12BF to 30 BF and 80 Gms to 300 Gms
- Used in making paper cups
- Paper cups are widely used in Hot and Cold beverages Industry (Tea, Coffee, Ice cream etc.)
- Available in 150 to 180 Gsm (Mostly used in 165 Gsm)